Welcome to Online Giving!
A simple, secure way for donors to give online
Online giving provides a convenient way to make financial contributions to Sacred Heart. Online donations may be made at any time from the comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Online donations are credited to your tax statement for the end of the year (except when made anonymously), and you can change your account preferences and donation amounts at any time. Benefits of Online Giving include:
How Do I Get Started?
1. Go to the online login page and click “Create An Account”.
2. Enter your Profile – name, address, email, phone.
3. Enter your Credentials (Username, Password). Click the “?” for requirements.
4. Enter your Payment Method – Bank or Credit Card information.
5. Enter your Gift – Weekly Offertory, One-Time Donation, or other gifts, depending upon the time of year.
6. Submit Gift
That’s It! To print out step-by-step instructions with screenshots, please click PRINTABLE INSTRUCTIONS.
NEW – You can now make a contribution without creating an account or logging in. Go to the online login page and click “Quick Give“. Complete the form then click “Submit”. Simple, Quick, and Secure!
Log in at http://www.osvonlinegiving.com/1824
If you have questions about your account or need assistance, please contact Sue Biedlingmaier at 734-676-1378.